Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can testostrone injections regrow hair removed by laser hair removal?

After having laser hair removal on my face and arms,I've been feeling out of natures balance. It is nice NOT having to shave but I look drastically different.And l still no matter how many treatments I recieve to my face there are places that regrow hair,like under my nose. I was wondering,could I take testorone for regrowing hair removed from a laser hair removal?Would I have to see a psychotrist to get the ok for the treatment? fickle aquarious (Note:I'm male,in good health...)Can testostrone injections regrow hair removed by laser hair removal?
yes, testosterone will regrow some of the hair removed by laser (mainly facial hair)...





It will not regrow regular hair (so not a cure for boldness =)

No comments:

Post a Comment