Sunday, February 28, 2010

Regrow hair loss in the front?

I am 18 years old and sophomore in college


I have been experiencing a hair loss in the front part of my scalp next to my hair line and a little in the middle of my scalp. if you look close you can see that I am growing bald.


My parents and friends said that it is probably genes, which I agree some what.


Is there any treatment out there which will help me get my hairline back ? and most of the hair that I have lost?





I do not want a hair transplant, just some pills or something I can take to get my hair back...


I heard http://www.procerin.com/ is good for hair regrowth?


I read and it sounds legit..shall I buy that and try that out?


?





I have been putting eggs in my hair for about an hour or more before I take a bath with cold water, and other types of vegetable oils in my hair for the past two months but haven't noticed any type of more volume or anything at all...Regrow hair loss in the front?
Is your hair breaking off, perhaps? Thin fragile hair does this. In any case start by using the Nioxin system available for purchase at salons, because a lot of hair loss problems are caused by products, environment, etc. The system has vitamins and shampoo, conditioner that will eliminate any of those possibilities. Also Rogaine is available over the counter now for regrowth. I was a hairdresser for years and I never saw a balding 18 year old. It could be Alopecia, which is where clumps of hair fall out-caused mostly by stress, which you are probably under given that you are in college. I don't think you are going bald. I think it's a physical or environmental. Please don't put oils and eggs and such on your hair, it will do more harm then good, especially oils. When wet, hair is at it's weakest, so it may be breaking if you aren't gentle with it when it's wet. Good Luck!!Regrow hair loss in the front?
www.newhaircheap.com





Sounds cheesy, but this guy's found something GOOD! Costs $10 to get his ';secret'; then only like $9/month for the stuff from Walgreens or the grocery store. It's been 4 months, and it's still working.





www.newhaircheap.com

Report Abuse



It could be your diet and stress on top of your genes. If you have a poor diet this will cause hair loss. When I was in college my diet was terrible! You need to take a really good vitamin. You can also use a hair fiber spray. It will add volume and fill in your missing hair.





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Toppik-Hair-B鈥?/a>
Rogaine is pretty good, but I think you should try Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree shampoo and conditioner. It helps to stimulate the hair follicles.





http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Tea鈥?/a>
This might work http://www.body4real.co.uk/product.php?p鈥?/a>





Hope this helps





Mine: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment