Sunday, February 28, 2010

What is the best way to regrow hair? I mean Britney Spears shaved her head and all hers is back!?

I know all about the right nutrition, exercise, vitamins, get hair trimmed etc but I still feel like the hair that was lost (due to over processing) is not growing back. I have stopped coloring it. I am not losing hair at all I just want to regrow what was lost. I read about how good essential oils are to stimulate hair follicles and about scalp massage etc What else is there that I am missing? thanksWhat is the best way to regrow hair? I mean Britney Spears shaved her head and all hers is back!?
It looks like you're doing everything right to grow it out. Now you just need the most important step and that's time. I know it's frustrating and everthing because i'm growing mine out too but hair only grow about a 1/2 inch a month so it's going to take a while. Ok, and Brittany Spears wears extensions so don't base your hair growth off of hers unless you have big bucks to spend on extensions.What is the best way to regrow hair? I mean Britney Spears shaved her head and all hers is back!?
People who are saying it didn't grow back, YES IT DID.She shaved it like 3 years ago people, thats PLENTY time for her hair to grow.





EDIT-And to anybody giving me a headown, I'm sure you don't know as much about britney as I do and plus who wouldn't grow their hair in that matter of time?
she has manyyy wigsss ,, it didntt all groww backk. idn tho maybe using rogain or some type of hair treatmenttt will prob work
Spears shaved her head in Feb. 2007. Just about anyone can grow some seriously long hair in nearly two years' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment