Friday, February 26, 2010

Is there anyway that I can permanently remove hair off of my face or at least slow down regrowing hair Fallaci

I shave alot. Usually when I shave I'll start to see facial hair fallacis in the process of growing back usually two days after the day I shaved on. Is there anything that could permanently remove unwanted facial or at least slow the hair growing process?Is there anyway that I can permanently remove hair off of my face or at least slow down regrowing hair Fallaci
Waxing will delay the hair growth for a few more days then shaving but the only way to get rid of it permenatly is to go to a doctor that provides electrlosys.However this can be very expensive and requires a few tripsIs there anyway that I can permanently remove hair off of my face or at least slow down regrowing hair Fallaci
Electrolysis and laser hair removal are ';permanent'; hair removal methods but are expensive and you have to find a trained professional, otherwise your skin could be damaged. A review of the various hair removal methods is available at http://www.hairremoval.in
laser
GET IT LAZERED OFF...
it depends on where you live but there are places where they do permanent hair removing

No comments:

Post a Comment