Friday, February 26, 2010

Does garlic and olive oil help to regrow hair.....I am thinning

does anyone know of a real remedy...any ideas will help thank youDoes garlic and olive oil help to regrow hair.....I am thinning
try iron pills maybe your not getting enough my mom had your problem and she doen't nearly lose as much hair as she didDoes garlic and olive oil help to regrow hair.....I am thinning
no but it taste damn good on pasta lol. nothing helps REgrow hair besides a transplant.
Okay I found a remedy for hairloss and hair care. you can use take





apple cider vinegar: diluted with water;rinse


Black cumin: take oil or capsules


stinging nettle: rinse with decoction; massage into scalp





I hope this helps. It would take awhile but at least it's recommended to work.
No but I ate some today in my grilled garlic shrimp and pasta at ';Olive Garden';
no there is no remedy just patience
That's a myth. The best thing you can do is drink lots of water, and eat fruits and vegetables, especially the green ones

No comments:

Post a Comment