Sunday, February 28, 2010

Regrow hair around edges?

I use relaxers on my hair but everytime I burn my edges in the front along my forhead how can I make that hair regrow?Regrow hair around edges?
Use Doo Gro Anti-Thinning Lotion around your hairline and temples and scalp. Message it in. Do this at least two times a week.Regrow hair around edges?
Let go of the relaxers. That's the best way - because that's what's taking out your edges.





If youre not ready for that.... put vaseline on your edges and on the skin that typically gets burned RIGHT BEFORE you start the chemical process. It stops the perm from eating away at your scalp in those spots. I know years ago, they would include a packet of vaseline-like stuff in the perm kits.





Good luck and God Bless!
Actually DooGro works really good on helping damaged hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment