Friday, February 26, 2010

How do I regrow hair Quickly? ?

I was recently at a party, completely hammered. And someone dared me to shave all my hair, EVERYWHERE. I don't know what I was thinking, but I did it, with a shaking hand. Now that I'm sober I want to jump off a cliff. How can I regrow my hair quickly? I was shaking and there are cuts all over, the part I'm most worried about is my... Genital area. I'm a guy if that helps.How do I regrow hair Quickly? ?
Obtain a bottle of olive oil, because this is very useful in regrowing hair. Place a drop or two of the oil on your finger and rub your palms together to spread the oil over both hands. Now spread it very carefully into the balding area of your hair. This is messy of course, and can make your hair greasy so it not advisable to use this technique when you have to be somewhere in public. Use it when you have several hours to yourself and won't need to wash your hair for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment