Friday, February 26, 2010

My grandmother lost hair from chemotherapy which shampoo/treatment/wig should she use to help regrow hair??

She has lost all hair from chemo. I need some input on which shampoo/treatment/wig i should get her. Or which store i can get the shampoo or get her a wig. Please be sure on the shampoo/treatment/wig i don't want to get her something that doesn't work. Thank you!My grandmother lost hair from chemotherapy which shampoo/treatment/wig should she use to help regrow hair??
There is no treatment that will accelerate hair growth for your grandmother. Wish there was a fix because I would buy it. When your grandmother stops chemo, her hair will start to re-grow. Chosing from the three you suggested, I would take the wig.





Personally, I am going bald throughout the whole thing. I wear a baseball cap during hours when the sun can burn my scalp. Once I stopped the AC and started Taxol, my hair has started to return even though I am still as bald as a cue ball.





Hope this helps...My grandmother lost hair from chemotherapy which shampoo/treatment/wig should she use to help regrow hair??
I know the vitamin biotin is good for hair growth. Get it at GNC, i was looking for something to regrow my hair due to brreakage and damage and this is what they recommened, but i also take a multi-vitamin, so i was warned to NOT take it everyday. She told me they tell cancer patients about it. Your grandma should try it.
Her hair will grow back when she finishes the drug that made her lose her hair. She can use baby shampoo on her hair as it starts to grow as it is soft and gentle.


Wigs can come from the mall or organizations like locs of love or looks like me. Wigs are put on with tape and may be itchy. Some times bald is best. Remember beauty is on the inside and anyways I think bald is beautiful!
Merle Norman has wigs for sale, you can buy them online or look for a local store in your area. That is where I bought my wig. They have many kinds and colors.
  • computer repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment