Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to regrow hair for 18 year old?

im 18 in college and I'm trying to grow out my hair and like at the crown of my head there's a thin spot like where hair seems to struggle growing in that area and there's another tiny spot at the top of my head. I know I can't be balding because no man in my family has balding issues. I don't know whats going on, and I don't pick out my hair because it looks weird with a little patch at the back of my head. Should I use Rogain or what? I am healthy, I have no health problems and I drink plenty of waterHow to regrow hair for 18 year old?
keep trying


How to regrow hair for 18 year old?
hmmm, try Flintstones vitamins once a day. i know it sounds silly but some ingredient in it works with hair growth i took them and my hair grew so fast

No comments:

Post a Comment