Sunday, February 28, 2010

Female Hairloss..... Experience, suggestions, treatment that WORKS to regrow hair????!!!!?!?!?

I'm a white 21 y/o female. I've had fine, straight hair my whole life, and in the past couple years its been progressively thinning out. I've seen a dermatologist several times, and he's said that it's probably alopecia. He recommended Rogaine but I've read a lot of bad reviews on it (like if you stop taking it all your hair falls out, or you can be allergic and have worse hair loss from just one treatment!?!?), so I've been too scared to try it. My hair is noticeably thinned out on my crown and above my temples.....


So much so that the only way I wear my hair is with a little puff up top (thank god that's in style at least) or else if I just leave it parted I look sickly.





SO....


ANY advice? Experiences? Forums/websites that might be helpful? And please Please let there be somebody who knows of something that will actually work to help regrow my hair or at least keep what I have. I can't afford surgery/laser treatments.


If this gets much worse I'm just going to ask for wigs for christmas this year....Female Hairloss..... Experience, suggestions, treatment that WORKS to regrow hair????!!!!?!?!?
Go to sally beauty supply and buy wild growth hair oil in a green and white bottle it works WONDERS!!Also, deep condition your hair and apply coconut oil and olive oil regularly and massage into the scalp for 15 minutes to stimulate growth.And go to the ethnic hair care isle ( i know your not ethnic but w.e) and there should be something in a brown box called Dr.Miracles nape and crown regrowth balm, these things in combination should really help you regrow your hair .Take biotin tablets they make your hair grow faster and wrap your hair in a silk or satin bonnet at night to control breakage =] i hope i helped.





Female Hairloss..... Experience, suggestions, treatment that WORKS to regrow hair????!!!!?!?!?
you'd better find why you loss hair.


pay more attention on your living habits.


i have two friends are same to u.


hope i can help you. and have find straight hair!
I have thin, fine hair myself.





First, don't use cheap shampoos and conditioners. Find ones that are made from natural products. They won't damage your hair further.





Watch what you eat. Diet plays a role, so make sure you are eating right.





Watch what hair products you use. Meaning gels, mousses, and even hair clips and ties. Using those often enough can damage your hair.





Massage your scalp gently when you wash your hair. Only use a comb, not brush when it wet and try to let it dry naturally as often as you can.





Lastly, go to a health food store. There is a product called Florasil which is partly made up of Silica. It will help hair grow and is safe to use. As well, make sure you take a daily vitamin.

No comments:

Post a Comment