Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm having severe hair loss, can The Secret's Law of Attraction help me regrow hair?

If i use the ';law of attraction';, could my hair possibly grow back. Im only 33 and almost bald, I'm single and feel no girls will find me attractive. My hair is so thin you could see my scalp. Please help.I'm having severe hair loss, can The Secret's Law of Attraction help me regrow hair?
I know how you feel boss, im 26 and i finally overcame hair loss, it really pissed me the **** off and i did something about it, first things first GET OFF YOUR *** GO TO THE DOCTORS AND GET SOME PROPECIA, trust me this **** works you will stop losing your hair and possibly regrow more. If you dont have much money you can get generic propecia online ';finasteride'; pretty cheap. if money is not an issue i recomend rogaine ALSO, #2 get a hair transplant, trust me it comes out great, it costs about 3 grand but its worth it, youll have to make a sacrifice in your life, drive a shittier car not go out as much, etc but trust me its worth it. dont go to bosley or any big name place they rip you off, if you go to some surgeon in your area youll get double the grafts then a big name place, trust me theres good deals out there. do not go to hairclub unless you want a hairpiece hot glued on your head wich is impossible to hide from any relationship. good luckI'm having severe hair loss, can The Secret's Law of Attraction help me regrow hair?
hair growth becomes difficult when people find it cannot be done. There is a good reference website here which i got while surfing.
huh??
Ok.. i dont know abt that.... but u can try this product called wild growth oil... i had abt this product from friends and relatives but never gave a thought then last week i read something abt it here on yahoo answers so... i went to their site and read the testimonials... they were pretty convincing so im gonna give it a try my friend s and relatives have tried and got results... and the best part it u can get it from ur local sallys beauty suppy... and very expensive too... so u try it too... best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment