Friday, February 26, 2010

How good is Rogaine at regrowing hair?

I've had my doubts about Rogaine Foam on whether it will work for me or not and the company claims it doesn't work for everyone but I still have hope it I will. I want to know from someone who isn't on their website because I know most people that talk for products are usually fake claims, if not all.How good is Rogaine at regrowing hair?
It really varies depending on the person. Some people regrow all their hair like magic. For some people, it does nothing and it's a total waste of money. Most people get results somewhere in the middle. There's really no way to be sure until you try it.





One thing is consistent though, if you ever stop using Rogaine then all the regrown hair falls out.How good is Rogaine at regrowing hair?
it doesn't work as well as the commercials. but u might wanna give it a try. and oh this is off topic but be happy is u are losing some hair recent studies show men who keep a lot of hair have lower level of testosterone. that's why throughout history its natural for girls to have a lot of hair and boys to have a little. guys can look cute with no hair be happy ur not a girl losing hair =].

No comments:

Post a Comment