Friday, February 26, 2010

Stop hair loss and regrow hair?

im losing my hair what should i use that works...please want to hear from people who had this problem and solved it. thanksStop hair loss and regrow hair?
Sometimes hairloss is a sympton of something terrible. If you think it's unusual, i.e. not hereditary, go see a doctor.Stop hair loss and regrow hair?
take some vitamins and dietery pills..
there is a product called Nioxin, it comes in a few different formulas ( treated and untreated hair etc) I bought it for my ex and i noticed how his thinning hair bothered me less and less...Im not a hater of bald men...just certain patterns of thinning hair... Hope that helps!
You can buy Rogaine over the counter and get a prescription for Propecia.
I HAD THAT PROBLEM..SO MY MOM TOLD ME TO PUT EGGS ON MY HAIR AND MAYONESE...IT RELLY HELPED MY HAIR GREW AND IS REALLY SHINY U SHOUT TRY OR IF THAT DONT HELP..TRY BIOLAGE SHAMPOOS. GODD LUCK
Reduce your stress levels by doing meditation like yoga. Eat lot of vegetables and fruits in diet. Also using hair oil is recomended to stop hair loss. Start meditating regularly for reducing the stress levels. Also exercise to keep the blood flow normal. Apart from this check if you have dandruff, as its the main cause of hairloss in many. I have read a related article somewhere on stophairlossquick.com and it did benefit me.
Ok I lost almost all of my hair in a two month period of time. I can tell you that the very best remedy to stimulate hair growth is essential oils such as peppermint, basil. rosemary and capsicum tincture. They are very potent and very effective as long as you use strong formulas that are not highly diluted. You can make your own or purchase from the source below.


I will tell you that it is also important to determinte whats causing your hair loss so that you can make the proper changes to correct the problem. I will also provide a source for that information below.


I hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment