Sunday, February 28, 2010

Help regrow hair after pregnancy??

hello! the other day i was showering and my hair fell out in clumps around my temple area! now it's seriously a huge patch of missing hair!.. how can i help regrow it there fast?? i dont expect it to be my normal hair length over night but just get the whispys going on pronto!!





thank you!!!!!!!Help regrow hair after pregnancy??
um... I don't know for sure. But that does NOT sound like a normal sign of pregnancy to loose THAT MUCH hair. I think you should go to the doctor and tell him/her about this. Like I said I don't know. But I didn't have that when I was pregnant. Just a SMALL amount of hair lost. I'll wait and see what other people say... Hope this helps.








Edit';';'; ok then at least someone went through it. Wow, I didn't know that could happen. I think I'm going to give you a star. I sure that don't happen to me during my next pregnancy... Good luckHelp regrow hair after pregnancy??
well hair loss during pregnancy is very common and it's due to many factors but mainly due nutritional defecits , hormonal and psycological changes , during pregnancy the development of ur child would suck out most of the nutrients that u get from ur diet especially during the 3rd trimester and u'll be in a bigger risk for developing anemias and vitamin defeciancy and the same apply while u r breast feeding ..so the best thing that u can do now is to start a healty balanced diet and and have stuff that are rich in vitamins and iron mainly fruits and green vegetables and meat and maybe u'll need some iron or multivitamins supplements (according to ur blood Haemoglobin level) u can ask ur doctor or OB-GYN and drink milk for the calcium and dont forget to keep urself well hydrated...maybe some local medication would help u grow ur hair faster ..try Minoxidil 5% if the hair loss is in one area but u might still need to ask ur Dr..hope that i helped and good luck
That happend to me and i think it happens to everyone, it will stop falling out 3 months after having the baby and start to regrow, it will stick straight out because its right in the front, by the temples, my baby is 11 months and my hair is still frowing back its lke 4 inches now : ( nothing you can do about it, its better not to dye your hair or straighten it too much,
that happened to me too! I just had to wait for it to grow back out. Right in front, in the middle above my forehead I had new hair growth and it did nothing but stick straight out for weeks!





I think it's your body adjusting to the huge hormone changes. I can't think of any other reason for hair loss after pregnancy, but it's common. I've heard a lot of women complain about it....but it comes back. : )
  • asian hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment