Sunday, February 28, 2010

How to stop balding and regrow hair? Im only 16.?

Im only 16 yrs. old and I already have super thinning hair, the beginning of a reciting hair line, and a huge bald spot in my crown area (you can see my scalp in the crown area). What can I do to stop this balding. Is this genetic? My two brothers are almost completely bald (22+19 yrs old). My father (39) is bald, both my grandfather's are bald, my grandmother has THIN hair. Please help me! What can I do to regrow my hair or prevent even more balding?How to stop balding and regrow hair? Im only 16.?
Clearly this is genetic. The solution at your stage of balding would be hair transplants later in life. That's about all there is to do.How to stop balding and regrow hair? Im only 16.?
You're doomed to the club of no hair your best bet to make it seem normal would be to shave your head. I began doing this about 2 years ago when i began balding at 18 and its just an easy look. Other alternatives of course include medications that do nothing and having your butt shaved and glued to your scalp but i prefer my method.
Sorry buddy, but its your destiny to be bald.





A product such as Rogain or something similar may regrow your hair, however, be aware that you'll be using it for the remainder of your life.
Yes genetic. My friend bald is in anyway! Hey I tried all the stuff to try and keep my hair and finally realized I looked like a jerk lol. Shaving my head was the best decision I ever made. I would never go back to having hair, its just too much trouble
Scalp Massage to Improve Hair Loss and Stimulate new Growth





read more about click link
No cure for balding it genetic accept it,and live with it
It's obviously genetic, I'm sorry but I think you will just have to accept it.
It looks like a genetic thing to me, called Male Pattern Baldness. I had the same thing. My Grandfather had thinning hair on the crown and receding so I took after him and my brother has a full head of hair.


Since you are asking how to slow down your male pattern baldness and you want to stimulate new hair growth, I have a natural nutritional way to accomplish this with out harsh chemicals like most products that are out on the market today.





The majority of products on the market make use of a variety of chemicals that can have harmful side effects and actually cause damage to your hair and scalp. Moreover, most of these chemicals are inconsistent at best when it comes to stopping hair loss. This is a safe and all-natural hair loss solution, blocks the hormone DHT, which has been linked to 95 percent of hair loss. It also provides your scalp with nutrients that are essential to stimulating hair growth.





Saw palmetto, an essential active ingredient, and is one of the few natural substances that have been approved by the FDA for use in hair loss programs. When you use our hair loss supplements, the saw palmetto will lower DHT levels by blocking receptor sites on cell membranes. As DHT levels subside, hair loss will subside as well.





Along with saw palmetto, this product utilizes vitamins such as B6 and natural extracts that provide your scalp and hair follicles with vital nutrients. This means that you will not only keep the hair you have, you can actually gain back some of the hair you have lost! The process is easy and effective.


There is also a formula solution for women also.


For more information and to get your free 2 month trial of this product, visit: http://www.provillus.com/?aid=303543

No comments:

Post a Comment