Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do I regrow hair permanently?

Honestly, my dad %26amp; my older brother have a receding hairline. One of my other brothers has a big forehead, and may possibly be receding. My 20 year old brother has about a regular sized forehead. I'm 15 years old, and I think mine's is kind of big.





Even though it's hereditary, is there anything I can do to regrow the hair permanently, or is there something I could probably buy out of a store?





Please, guys, don't post any websites where you have to use a credit card, because I don't have one nor do I plan on getting one.How do I regrow hair permanently?
Take it from a girl whom 3 out of 4 boyfriend had the male pattern baldness





If you got hereditary MPB, there is pretty much nothing you can do about it. You only can prolong the baldness by using the topical med like Aminexyl and Minoxidil but one day you will be a bald men. There is another solution with hair transplant which the result is not guaranteed and will leave permanent scar on your head





My ex have the same low esteem problem with you. But they decided to shave it off and go to the gym to build their muscles. And they're hoootttt





Be smart, nice and confident gentleman





Chicks dig that!How do I regrow hair permanently?
Your 15...chill. When your old enough to get credit card, come back. You cant do sh** without money these days. Sorrrrrry,

No comments:

Post a Comment