Sunday, February 28, 2010

Any new age tips on regrowing hair on my head.?

I could also use some help on growning hair back on my a s s. I scorchted it off playing hide the salami the other night.Any new age tips on regrowing hair on my head.?
HAHAhaHAAHa





okay sorry -





why would you want hair on your booty? being a girl, thats kinda gross and you should be happy it got scortched off.





How do you play hide the salami?Any new age tips on regrowing hair on my head.?
You scorched the hair off your a** playing hide the salami? Okay, if you are serious about trying to regrow the hair on your head, try using emu oil shampoo and conditioner, you can purchase it at www.longviewfarms.com . Also Nutriox shampoo and scalp treatment works. These are much better than rogain and far less expensive.
hahahaha


take vitamine E. one everyday. it helps.
ILL YOUR GROSS

No comments:

Post a Comment