Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can eating one Centrum tablet daily help me regrow hair as well as make it stronger and fuller?

I am 18 and for some reason I suddenly started losing my hair at the end of last summer. It was thick and and rich before, but all of a sudden, it became weak, prone to shedding, unmanageable, thinner, and i can see my scalp under a light. It's not full bald but it seems like it is going to be that way, but will eating one centrum a day help me regrow my hair back to how it was? If not what should I do?Can eating one Centrum tablet daily help me regrow hair as well as make it stronger and fuller?
No it will not. Eating a diet rich in the right kinds of oil that contain omega 3-6 %26amp;9 will help. You on some kind of calorie deprived diet? This is common in anorexics. You have to have some kind of medical issue going on. Can eating one Centrum tablet daily help me regrow hair as well as make it stronger and fuller?
Is the word USP on the label of your vitamin? If so, its synthetic.





You are essentially eating rocks.





See video, below:





If you want to know about Omega, read my profile in my article about Omega Fatty Acids and sources available.
It might help. It can't hurt. Honestly though it never did that much for me.





Fresh veggies had a bigger impact on my hair (it used to be too dry and break a lot)
It might it might not. They say carrots are good protein for hair.
No. Vitamins don't do a thing for your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment