Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Can treatment from Dr Shahid Shamsher(Dr health) stop hair fall and regrow hair?

i am facing hair loss and thinning (at top and vertex) since last 3 years and now severe dandruff problem. i am 22 years oldCan treatment from Dr Shahid Shamsher(Dr health) stop hair fall and regrow hair?
I don't know about treatment from this Dr.........because I've never tried it. However..........I don't knock it.......because I don't know about it.





If your hair is thinning at the top...........it could be your stress spot.......or........if you have female baldness in your family, that could be a problem..........it could be hereditary............but don't worry.........there are things you can do about it...





One of the main things.........about the balding and/or thinning areas... is that area is not being stimulated..........and need to be massaged.





You can use some vitamin E liquid or buy vitamin E softgels, stick a pin in the softgel and squeeze the liguid out to use. Massage the liquid into thinning areas of your scalp.





You can also use supplements to make hair grow...........internal supplements work better than outside topical treatments.





For more information or supplement regimes.........come see us at Creativehariillusons......





Victory





Can treatment from Dr Shahid Shamsher(Dr health) stop hair fall and regrow hair?
I had started a course with Dr shamsher 1-year back. He usually have 2 courses 1st course was around 5 months and was basically to reduce hair. When I went to take 2nd course he advised me to thinks. Follow the second course that will cost amount 8 thousand or go for hair weaving which will cost aro

Report Abuse



Dr shamsher - A waste of time and money.

Report Abuse



Not too long ago I noticed that I was loosing a lot of hair. I would see my hair all over the places, like bath tub, on the carpet, in the bathroom and over my bed. I was really scared I thought I will go bald soon, but then my brother told me about this product called HairGain. He said that this product doesn't grow hair back but it will stop the hair loss. I didn't wait too long and I got my first bottle tried it for almost 2 weeks. I noticed that I wasn't loosing as much hair as before. I kept using it for few of months. Now my hair loss is gone, thank God!





If you would like to try it here is the web-site. www.hairgainspray.com


  • computer repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment