Monday, February 22, 2010

Does anyone now of a treatment or remedy to regrow hair?

my hair has been falling out and thinning does anyone know of any treatment or remedy i can try to regrow my hair and make it thick again?Does anyone now of a treatment or remedy to regrow hair?
I know how you what you are going through!





I have had results with this: I massage an equal mix ofextra virgin coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and amla oil (an indian oil you can buy in indian store) in my scalp EVERY OTHER NIGHT and wash it out the next morning.





* You should massage your scalp anyway each night , using the tips of your fingers forming tiny little circles all over your head*





Once a week I make a shampoo of powders amla, neem, shakakai(also from your local indian store) by steeping a heap tablespoon of each powder into a 2 cup boiling water.





Ok now the FUN part:-),





once you steep the powders for 10 mins, strain the solid (pasty)substance off and use the liquid to rinse on your head. Massage it in and Leave on your head for an hour. (sometimes I leave on for half a day, if time permits)...for extra conditoning add a raw egg and mix in the liquid then apply.





Let me tell ya! After a couple weeks, i began to see LESS hair fall. After a month I saw MORE tiny hairs sprouting up where there were bald spots.





For extra bonu,: and you might not wanna hear this but it'll work: EAT MORE VEGGIES AND TAKE YOUR VITAMINS!





Then there is patience. Treat your hair like a delicate plant and you WILL see the results:-)





Good Luck...let me know if you have more questions. Id be more than happy to help you through this!Does anyone now of a treatment or remedy to regrow hair?
try getting an aloe plant i think that's what its called, it's green with spikes. cut it and use the serum from it for your hair, it will grow strong and healthy.
ya there is stuff for that at the store its like $50. rogain i think its called.

No comments:

Post a Comment