Monday, February 22, 2010

How can I regrow hair?Help!! ?

I am really sad becauz im only a middleschooler and im losing hair! I have dandruff, my ends got split, and im afraid of cutting my hair, which i want it to grow longer!(it's almost upto the waist). Once i get rid of dandruff, how will i regrow all the hair i lost? I used to have thick hair and now its thining out! Help!!How can I regrow hair?Help!! ?
Vitamin B helps give you healthy nails and hair. Give it a whirl. How can I regrow hair?Help!! ?
A. use dandruff shampoo


B. go get a trim every 6 weeks if you are trying to grow out your hair


C. relax and dont play with it


D. Dont put it in a ponytail for a little while only braids


E. every night when you are about to go to bed put your hair in a loose braid


BRUSH LIGHTLY
i don't hink it's anything bad i lose a lot of hair wen i take a shower and the doctor told me it's normal soo yeah..


take the vitamin biotin and u should give ur hair a little trim so it can grow faster cuzz split ends make it grow slower..
okay calm down. Start using some dandruff shampoo. Go to the hair dresser and only get your split ends cut off. You could be allergic to something that you have been putting into your hair. I hope everything turns out okay.
go to your doctor, i'm not trying to scare you but the happened a little to my friends when she was 15 and they told her it could be cancer.
go see a doctor. they can help. its probably a skin condition or stress.
YOU SHOULDN'T BE HAVING THAT PROBLEM AT SUCH A YOUNG AGE. GO SEE YOUR DOC!
are you stressed? stress can cause hair loss...

No comments:

Post a Comment