Sunday, February 21, 2010

How to regrow hair i have a receding hairline?

over the past 4 years i have been losing my hair on the front of my


head i now have a widow's peak im 22 im looking for a way to regrow it with out spending lots of money can u help?How to regrow hair i have a receding hairline?
Forget about regrowing it. I experienced the same thing. I shaved my head and did find that girls liked it. Please don't go wasting your money on scams to regrow it and don't stress over it.How to regrow hair i have a receding hairline?
Zinc tablets will regrow and renew your bodies hair. It works for me. I used to stress out over it (which causes more hair loss). It will take 3-5 months for you to REALLY see it working. You MUST be patient and continue taking 1 tablet per day. Also, STUDY the book, 'The Science of Being Well'.

Report Abuse



forget trying to grow it, just shave it off (some girls actually liek that)
I don't think without having implants that you can regrow it again. The best thing would be to speak with a professional who deals in this type of problem, that way you could be sure if anything can be done to help you. As a matter of fact some men look quite sexy with their hair like that, but I guess that's not what you need. My advice...seek professional advice and save yourself a lot of money by not wasting it on quack cures that don't work. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment