Monday, February 22, 2010

How to regrow hair in the back of head? My hair broke of to nearly less than an 1in. in one spot. HELP!!!?

Currently wearing a sew weave to cover up breakage in the back of head. I have stopped relaxers. What can I do to get my hair back in that spot? Is is possible to grow it back, and why does this keep happening. It'll grow, then break off.How to regrow hair in the back of head? My hair broke of to nearly less than an 1in. in one spot. HELP!!!?
You should try Nioxin the cleanser which is the shampoo cleanses your.hair and the scalp treatment treats your hair so you hair grows and it prevents hair loss. Like everything you have to give it about a month to start working... I've been using it for about 5 months and ive grown hair in my bald spots. You shoulf give it a try.How to regrow hair in the back of head? My hair broke of to nearly less than an 1in. in one spot. HELP!!!?
Wild Growth Hair Oil.... Don't use to much.. (the smell isn't pleasant) My hair broke off in the back also and this help my hair grow back lovely. Use it every day or every other day all over the head apply just to the scalp. Now that treats the scalps. You also need to treat your hair... Hair breaks off when it is damaged and dry. You need a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner separate of course. Pantene prove v moistening shampoo for women of color and Pantene Pro v moisturizing conditioner is for women of color is great and it fits in every women's budget. I also use the daily moisturizing lotion. Make sure you wash you hair at lest once a week and you use the conditioner. A DEEP conditioner is good at least every other week. I also use hot oil treatments because it conditions and moisture the hell out my hair. Make sure your not getting you hair over processed by perms or heat or even using to much gel in your your hair. You want to put less stress on you damage hair and less chemicals in it as possible as it is healing. Make sure you weight the 6-8 weeks before getting a retouch.. I wait the 8weeks if i can and i avoid tight braids and ponytails. Make sure your are taking care of your hair in between get the perms ... You should see results in about month but desired results do take time depending on your hair type and how well you manage your hair. Make sure when your wearing your weave you are taking care of the damgae hair underneath. I suggest maybe a short hair style that allows your hair to breath while you can still take care of it and let your hair grow out. Or wash your hair still with the weave in it at least once a week and treat that hair underneath as i described above. And eat healthy and drink water. Try hair, skin and nail vitamins from GNC... GOOD LUCK!!!
When wearing a sewn weave your hair can get dry and break off unless you keep your braids moisturized underneath. When you stop relaxers be sure to keep the dead ends clipped as you gain more new growth. I have heard good talk of Carol's Daughter products to get the hair growing.
YOU SHOULD BUY SOME CREAM THAT MAKES YOUR HAiR GROW. iT WORKED FOR ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment