Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best product to grow or regrow hair loss?

there are many products,which one is the best? what ingredients help growing hair?What is the best product to grow or regrow hair loss?
I actually cut my hair ( 7 inches) last october and totaly regretted it. I asked my stylist the same question and she suggest DoGrow Tingeling Shampoo. I love the smell and it makes my hair feel great. I have had about regained about 3 1/2 to 4 inches in growth. I have had regular trims every 5 weeks. Good luck!What is the best product to grow or regrow hair loss?
the best choice for growing your hair longer is cocanut oil. if u want your hair thiker you could put some yogurt on your hair leave it on for a couple of min and you will see


the changes in a couple of days or weeks
Provillus is the best hair regrowth product for women.





Link to provillus!


http://www.provillus.com/?aid=407758
MTG:Mane Tail Grow, BT: Boundless Tresses, MN: found in Monistat or Neopsporin. Research before you use though. A good website to look would be blackhairmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment