Sunday, February 21, 2010

How to regrow hair for a teenager?

I'm a 20 year old male. I'm experiencing medium-degree hair loss in the front, and very noticeable hair loss on the crown.





About 8 months ago, I went to a doctor who gave me a strict regimen of natural hair tonics and pills. So far, there has been little (if any) progress. Are there any ways to regrow my hair? I'm so distraught over this, and am the only one of my friends who is losing his hair.How to regrow hair for a teenager?
ive known someone who has begun hair lose in his hgih school time taht was a year ahead of me....





i know it maybe not a possibly, but u need to relax - stress is not helping ur hair (ive hypothesised that stress casues mroe shedding in my cat)





also, ur hair loss maybe due to genetics - look at ur mothers dad* a bit mroe and see if hes had probably, possibly ur doctor maybe able to postpone these gentic traits that r making ur hairlose possilble


*this trait may not coem this person, but still maybe in ur familyHow to regrow hair for a teenager?
Try to approach your ptoblem naturally. Try Herbal hair solution. Ancient Indian herbal remedy for hair and scalp care. Causes actual regrowth of lost hair, strengthens existing hair preventing loss and cures scalp conditions such as dandruff. For more information lease visit http://regrow-hair-naturally.blogspot.co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment