Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best thing to bring up estrogen level? Also, what is the best thing to do to regrow hair?

My Mother has an estrogen level of 13%. I don't know if that's a bad thing, however, I know it has to be low. What can she do to bring up her estrogen level? I was hoping maybe there is something she can eat or drink naturally to help bring the estrogen level up. Also, her hair is thinning. It鈥檚 really worrying her, what can she do to regrow her hair? Thanks for your input and your help...What is the best thing to bring up estrogen level? Also, what is the best thing to do to regrow hair?
Soy products contain compounds that are very similar to Estrogen. Soy beans, Edamame, Soy milk, that sort of thing, MAY help, but honestly, I'd consider that a long shot.





And they make Rogaine for women.What is the best thing to bring up estrogen level? Also, what is the best thing to do to regrow hair?
I suggest you take her to a doctor to get her checked out by professionals. Sorry, but I don't believe there is any natural food product you can consume that raises your estrogen level.
health food stores often have estrogen creams that you can rub on your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment