Sunday, February 21, 2010

What should I eat to regrow hair naturally from bald spots?

Is there any natural medicine or food (like herbs, vegetables etc), consuming which I can regrow my hair from the bald spots on my head???What should I eat to regrow hair naturally from bald spots?
If you are a male... Saw palmetto, to stop DHT.


Male or female: the bulb onion juice is usually rubbed into the head-skin to improve hair growth, regrow hair and strengthen it.


Clean up your diet- eat at least 10 servings of fresh fruit or veggies per day or get a green drink (www.CellTherapySociety.com)


Reduce Stress


Get to a healthy weight and cut out as much carbs and fats from your diet.


You will see resulkts in less than 2 months.What should I eat to regrow hair naturally from bald spots?
try lifetime hair, skin, and nail vitamin
Nope. Something with nioxin could work, but that's all. (Rogaine)
  • computer repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment