Monday, February 22, 2010

Anyone know of anything that actually works to regrow hair on a balding male?

Rogaine didn't work. So please give me some suggestions that won't cost me tons of money like the surgeries which leave the back of the head looking funny.Anyone know of anything that actually works to regrow hair on a balding male?
Unfortunately there is not many options without paying out tons of money and even then its not going to perform a miracle. My boyfriend has the same problem, and he shaves his head and looks damm sexy. There are loads of girls out there who like men with bald/ not much hair. Be confident and happy with the way you look and you will find a hot chick like me that loves that look on guys :-)Anyone know of anything that actually works to regrow hair on a balding male?
Apparently, the FDA has approved the ';HairMax Lasercomb'; for regrowth of hair for certain groups of people. The website below discusses the product, how it works, and which groups of people might benefit from it.





And, no, I am neither balding nor do I work for the company. I just heard about this thing from someone at work a few weeks ago.
The trick is to use propecia together with rogaine. Propecia stops the hair from continuing to fall out and rogaine tries to regrow.
no


but yes. .... one thing is to shave your head get it tanned and have confidence in yourself hair is nothing
No!!!!! I Have tried them all and none of them work outside of hair replacement!!!!!
propecia can keep it from falling out more

No comments:

Post a Comment