Monday, February 22, 2010

Does taking large amounts of biotin and msm actually thicken and regrow hair?

My steroid use(testosterone injections) over the years has thinned my hair out a bit. I've been taking iron pills and found that quite a bit has grown back. Would adding msm and biotin make a difference? I'm only 31 and my dad has a full head of hair at 60!Does taking large amounts of biotin and msm actually thicken and regrow hair?
It absoultely made a difference for me. I take a multivitamin called GNC ultranourish hair and it made my hair grow faster, and thicker. I'm realy glad to have tried it. I would suggest a multivitamin for hair and not just the biotin and msm because then you're getting other nutrients for hair that you may not have thought of taking.





Answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Does taking large amounts of biotin and msm actually thicken and regrow hair?
The Biotin would make sense to me. There is a line of hair care products called Nexxus Vitatress and their products contain Biotin. I've used their VitaTress Biotin Hair Food Supplement with great results, but you could look at their whole hair line in interested.
  • computer repair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment