Sunday, February 21, 2010

How can I quickly regrow hair after a REALLY bad haircut?

Well, title says it all. Male, teenager, my brother-in-law insisted he wanted to cut my hair, reckoned he was great.Apparently hes not, and Im stuck with a horrible,uneven hair cut, with loads of bits of hair missing.





Is there any way I can quickly regrow my hair without having to buy countless amounts of expensive products?





Thanks,


AlexHow can I quickly regrow hair after a REALLY bad haircut?
Nope. Buy a nice ball cap, wait a couple of weeks and then see a professional for a nice short cut.How can I quickly regrow hair after a REALLY bad haircut?
I've had this problem a million times, but my hair grows really fast anyways. My friend used horse shampoo once. it works really well, but it strips all of the color out, but that probly won't matter since you are a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment