Sunday, February 21, 2010

How long does it take a dog to regrow hair?

I have a 4 yr old min pin who recently had demodex. Last week the vet checked her again and found no more mites, but he had to do a skin scrape which gave her 2 bald spots (actually I should say, made her bald spots worse). How long does it normally take for the hair to grow back to normal?How long does it take a dog to regrow hair?
It depends. My dogs hair takes about a 4 weeks to re-grow. My dog just had his cheek shaved so the vet could check something. That was about 2 weeks ago and it's about half way grown in. Hope this helps.How long does it take a dog to regrow hair?
I have a Shi-tzu pup and it takes for the hair to grow back, about 1 1/2 months.
Could take up to six weeks.
a couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment