Sunday, February 21, 2010

What is the best and fastest way to regrow hair that I pulled out of my head due to a bad habit?

Okay here is the deal....I had a really horrible habit of pulling out my hair whenever I would lay down on my bed watching tv. This went on for about 3 months of pulling hair about 4 years ago. Everyone keeps telling me my hair will grow back but it has not so far. Whenever I blowdry my hair the top of my head is flat on my head (and alot less hair) while the bottom of my head is full of hair. So I am asking you this...Is there ANYTHING out there that will work to regrow hair that I sadly pulled out? I don't have hair loss due to hereditary but because of a bad habit. PLEASE HELP!!What is the best and fastest way to regrow hair that I pulled out of my head due to a bad habit?
I had the same problem, you have to train yourself not to do this. I tried wearing gloves, and kept telling myself to quit it.


I tried to keep busy, I tried diffrerent shampoos, my doctor prescribed anti-depressants,( which made it worse), I eventually got tired of having to wear my hair up in a ponytail, and each time I have the urge to do that, I tell myself, ';no';, I want to have pretty hair. There is no way to grow it back fast, You just have to quit doing that now. and wait till it grows back. I've always wondered if anyone else did this too!


You can also look up ';hair pulling'; on the Internet for more info.What is the best and fastest way to regrow hair that I pulled out of my head due to a bad habit?
I would massage your scalp everyday and also use a hair regrowth shampoo like Rogaine. Good Luck.
I would try Rogaine or the generic equivalent. Are you sure you don't have hereditary baldness? Were your mother's father and her genetic uncles bald? Usually, hair rejuvenates itself when it's plucked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment