Monday, February 22, 2010

Can fresh male sperm or semen on scalp help you to regrow hair?

I always wondered about this fact cause I know that ancient greeks used to use semen on scalp to regrow hair and just recently I saw on the news that some hair sallon in the U.K. charged 55 pounds to use bull semen and a high in protein plant called Katera mainly grown in iran on clients scalp to help hair. Help me I'm loosing a bit of hair and Im considering.Can fresh male sperm or semen on scalp help you to regrow hair?
No, of course not. But ask your boyfriend to help you. I think he will be happy :)


Good luck!





P.S. For regrowing your hair try Rogaine.Can fresh male sperm or semen on scalp help you to regrow hair?
hahahahaha hahaha HA!!!! so entertaining
I'm not sure, but I know that dog placenta is good for regrowing your hair and is a ingredient in many shampoos...
did your boyfriend tell you that would work?
Nope. Not at all. Whoever told you that is a fool.


The amino acids may condition the existing hair, but there are plenty of other ways to condition the hair that don't involve using bodily fluids. That's just gross. And there is certainly no way that it would regrow hair. That is physically impossible.
I would rather be bald!!!
Well if you want to keep the little hair that you got you better stay aways from semen. all it going to do is make you head stink. try using a hair grease with Oliver oil.
No, but if you can put some between your toes, you can grow an fungus.
No way that could work.
try it..goodluck
u wont grow hair, yu'll grow little tiny babies.. haha
nope
please dont put sperm on ur head please...
Bull semen doesn't work. I recommend you get semen from Eunich.
Can't hurt to try.
sure can
I'd go bald.
Wow! Some people will do anything to make you buy stuff. There is no way in he!! I would put no darn semen in my hair for going bald. Don't be stupid for the rest of your life. Find some hair products and try them out.
YESSS!! I've tried it. I now look like that guy with hair completely covering his face!
Are you mad ?!?!?!





Most certainly not...
is that true?why dont you just go to the doctor specialized on that matter.in japan,there are many artificial hair that really look like the real one.
First u try if u r satisfied with this then suggest to other. take care.
Just follow the old saying if you can't save it shave it.
try rogaine
simply no .... not on earth
no way
wow...i wouldn't try that.
of course not. sperm is meant for one thing, i hope you know what. if your losing your hair, i think your going to have to get used to it or get hair replacement or try rogaine. but you can try it
With so much of this the stimulation of rubbing whatever in is probably doing more than the whatever. Baldness is most frequently genetic. When I start worrying about getting bald, I get a buzz cut. Then I decide I don't look so bad as a fuzz ball.
no
That an odd question. But hey check out this video and maybe you can find out if it helped this guy.








http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3yKYgPst鈥?/a>

2 comments:

  1. I have a question that when we have to wash our hairs after applying it on scalp ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your posting helping or mocking

    ReplyDelete