Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best product to regrow hair?

hair lossWhat is the best product to regrow hair?
Hair loss problem is every where. Even i m facing the same problem. I have done many experiments and now i see the result are coming. I will tell u what is all those, but before that u should take some note. Was some one in your family having the same hair loss as u, be away from mobile phone may the radiation of phone affecting u. Both these matter affected me, since i have stop using the cell phone the ratio of hair loss has gone down.


1. Cover yours hair with cap/halmet when in sun and wind both.


2. Eat 7-12 Almonds Daily in morning. chuewing is must in this.


3. If u can find the pure almond oil then that's good. Mix Almond oil and any available oil used for hair and apply.


4. with the same oil massage at night and sleep.





I m on my final step of experiment when it gets success then good. I m applying some medision given by one doctor in nose before sleep. Sorry no name as the medision is prepared by himslef and results are +ve.What is the best product to regrow hair?
hair loss if due to heredity is not usually regenerated with any of the products on the market. however if you do use any of them and they do work for you know that you will have to continue to use them to maintain any hair you have grown (regular shampoo will never be an option again. advances maid in hair transplant are still the best option if hair growth is that high on your priority list
ive tried them all .they never worked for me .just cost me tons of money .i just shave my head now
None. Unless you seek professional help, I would embrace your baldness! Some people look good bald and I'm going to estimate that more men than not are balding. Embrace it, love it, LEAVE IT ALONE. Just focus on being a good person, that is what counts. I as a woman, don't pay attention. My husband is balding and I could care less. My father has nothing really left and he jokes about it. It really is NO big deal. Rogain just wants you to think it is so you buy there product.
my grandpa used to tell us if we went bald, to get fresh cow poop and rub it on your head.
Even if some hair regrowth stuff works, would you really want to use it? A nice number of the hair growth products have been shown to cause cancer and nerve damage. Is that worth possibly getting a few strands of hair back?





Either figure out a hairstyle that works with your hair loss, or shave your head.
You might try taking Gelatin tablets


(according to directions.)
there is a product called regroe its generic name is minoxidil... clinically it can make hair grow but not xur bout its effects
ONLY IF YOU ARE A MAN: you can use Saw Palmetto that will make your grow back, it takes a while but it works. You can also use Rogaine in the mean time. That will work quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment